Once again bet365 are back with their super-generous £50 free inplay bet offer on the Chelsea v PSG Champions League match this Weds 9th March. If you haven’t used it before then read on. If you have but are unsure of exactly how you should use it you can skip ahead a bit.
Don’t have a bet365 account? Good news! This offer can be used in conjunction with the £200 welcome bonus – Click here
How it works?
- For the maximum bonus deposit £100 to your bet365 sports account
- Find the Chelsea v PSG match.
- Place £50 on any market before the game starts
- When the game is inplay put your remaining £50 on anything else.
- If this inplay bet doesn’t win it gets refunded as cash!
How we use it
So far I have hit 4 correct scores over the years using this offer for over £2,000 of risk free profits! While many people prefer to go the ‘safer’ route and guarantee a small profit I think this goes against the spirit of the bonus and prefer to go for a big return. Here’s how I do it
- Deposit £100 to your bet365 sports account
- Place £50 prematch on > 0,5 goals @ 1.071
- Elsewhere (i.e. betfaur exchange) place £5 @ 11.0 incase the game finishes without goals
- Now inplay we put the remaining £50 on something risky i.e. correct scores or FGS
If the game finishes 0-0 our betfair bet will come in. If there is more than 1 goal our prematch bet comes in and our inplay bet has a chance of winning too. At most we are risking £4 to win £500+
Follow me on @oddsjunkiecom and we will post our correct score prediction. It’s unlikely that it will come in, after all it will be about a 10/1 shot but if it does come in (and it has 4 times before) then it will be a nice payday 🙂
The 2 teams look evenly matched and since we are still 2 days away from ko it’s a bit hard to say what we will put the money on. 1-1 correct score @ 6.0 is only going to return £300 but may be the ‘safest’ longshot.